• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

K Benjamin a giant

SCP

All sounds great but Cam needs to be more accurate to be elite as he overshoots his receivers! Just sayin cause Benjamin can't cover every catch!

Cam won't be overshooting KB...and Cam is already elite. He proved that last year with clutch performance after clutch performance after clutch performance.

I bet his wingspan is top 3 in the league. Giant.

Its more than what's head to toe. Someone made some very+ height totals and tried to compare to other players, completely cutting out wingspan. KB can get his hands up as high as anyone in the league, fluidly.

If he can master the "box out" and develop some soft hands then he will be every bit as dangerous as Gronk or Graham.

I know that's a big "if" but I'm optimistic about tje kid.

IMO Benjamin had some of the best hands in the draft. He made som ridiculous catches while dropping a lot of easy balls due to him turning his head upfield before securing the ball. This is a bad habit that i am sure Ricky proehl will fix.

The dude has gigantic hands which helps a lot. I think he had the biggest hands of a wr in the draft? 10" 1/4

This is fake, but he is a huge dude

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It's not fake, the dude standing next to him is 5'8, plus KB is in the foreground so it adds a little to the perspective, but it's a legit picture. 

Archived