• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Williams Catching On

Jeremy Igo

He seems to be a guy the staff really likes and it seems like they're doing everything they can to give him as much opportunity as possible to earn a spot.  Sounds like they're doing a lot to work him in at TE as well as utilizing him in the backfield and working him on STs.  If you're not a starter, then you greatly improve your chances of sticking if you're versatile. 

Every year there is a guy that we hope breaks out and is a real contributor.. 

I'll say this year I'm a little more positive about it.

Yep, and that guy always seems to be a pass catcher.  From David Gettis to Gary Barnidge to Armanti Edwards to now Brandon Williams.  Hopefully B. Williams can finally be the guy who actually DOES break out.

I really think Cam's stable of weapons is going to be impressive. Williams has huge potential and I think we will see good things from him. The more the media talks about how crappy our receivers are, the better they will respond. They aren't flashy, but I would much rather have substance over style.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 3