• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you most EXCITED for this season?!

Mark S

I'm excited to see this years crop of 1-year contract guys play so good they get huge offers from other teams next year. If that happens and our oline over achieves we are playoff bound.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

KB dominating as a rookie, Luke somehow getting even better, Star coming into his own and dominating, KK joining him, the return of Stewart, Tolbert making the Pro Bowl again, TD finally getting national recognition with multiple DPOTW awards, BWilliams shocking the world, Big Play Bene, Cameron Jerrell Newton winning multiple 4th quarter comebacks and 3 playoff games.......whew.

How's that?

I'm very very very excited to see if our defense can become the #1 defense in both yards and points against. Also to see us break the sack record and to see if Kuechly lives up to his goals of improving in coverage and blitzing more. Also, DT rookies from last year's development and to see how our new pieced together secondary goes. Really really excited to see Bene, Mel, and Lester be above average starters and to develop into great starters. On the offensive side of the ball I can't wait to see Swole Bones, KB (as every single Panthers fan is, obviously), Bersin/King, and also Avant and Cotch as sure-handed receivers on 3rd down and even 4th down. (No drops like LaFell and Smitty had in the Cards game last year) Last thing I'm excited about is Stewart being healthy from day 1. I hope he can get into a rhythm and DeAngelo and Tolbert can feed into that and actually produce like the 3-headed monster they are. Sure we have a few questions, but no team in the history of the league has/had an above-average starter at every single position. I'm very confident we can win the division again, and honestly my biggest worry with that is how we perform after the bye (If we were to get the 1 or 2 seed). Under Rivera we have been terrible after the bye week.

sorry bro. i am a realist. i am most excited to see if the Panthers can make a winning team out of the amazing talent they have, and the scary questions that remain.

this team scares the crap out of me. a few key injuries, and the Panthers follow the same old trend this year. however, with health and providence and playing-to-potential, the Panthers could repeat the success of last year. it is most exciting to me to see if the Panthers can finally get the monkey off their back about winning seasons, and in the process make history by being repeat NFC South Champs. i will take the former without the latter, so long as playoffs are involved. otherwise, even a winning season will seem like a hollow victory.

Can the Panthers make something special out of the hand they've been dealt?

that is what is most exciting...

I'm sure we all consider ourselves realists when in fact we have a hidden sense of pessimism or optimism. I truly think our offense looks amazing besides our line depth. Our defense will be stellar barring the inevitable breakdown on our back end on a few plays. I think we'll be better than last year although our record may not show it at the end of the season.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived