• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

Do you know what the differences between the xbone and 360 versions?

a friend wanted to know...

Nothing for sure (so take it with a grain of salt), but I think most of the new things, the improved mechanics, the war in the trenches, obviously graphics, and even some of the presentation features are only in the next gen version. A video posted here, where the game opens with the Panthers and Seahawks in the NFC title game, not in my 360 version. The 360 version so far does feel like an improvement on last year, but more attention is obviously paid to the next gen version. Although much is still the same, the 360 version seems like the base model, while the xbone has all the bells and whistles Madden has been pumping up. 

Again, I may be wrong since I have only put in a couple of hours, but just what I've been noticing/reading about. 

Nothing for sure (so take it with a grain of salt), but I think most of the new things, the improved mechanics, the war in the trenches, obviously graphics, and even some of the presentation features are only in the next gen version. A video posted here, where the game opens with the Panthers and Seahawks in the NFC title game, not in my 360 version. The 360 version so far does feel like an improvement on last year, but more attention is obviously paid to the next gen version. Although much is still the same, the 360 version seems like the base model, while the xbone has all the bells and whistles Madden has been pumping up. 

Again, I may be wrong since I have only put in a couple of hours, but just what I've been noticing/reading about. 

I read up on it after I asked you and metascore has the 360 version at half the score of the xbone. Everyone says it is the same as madden 25 with a few minor tweaks and not worth the purchase unless you have an xbone. 

Picked up the game yesterday for PS4.  The graphics are incredible, as you would expect on a next-gen system. The presentation is great as well. You can tell they went the extra mile for that.

I'm still getting used to the gameplay, as it is defintely different than 25.  I think the changes are for the best though.  The skills trainer is fantastic. They actually go so far as to help you understand advanced football concepts, such as recognizing a Cover 2 Man Defense and how to exploit it. 

Picked up the game yesterday for PS4.  The graphics are incredible, as you would expect on a next-gen system. The presentation is great as well. You can tell they went the extra mile for that.

I'm still getting used to the gameplay, as it is defintely different than 25.  I think the changes are for the best though.  The skills trainer is fantastic. They actually go so far as to help you understand advanced football concepts, such as recognizing a Cover 2 Man Defense and how to exploit it. 

I love the skills trainer.  I played football for long enough that's all old news but I really think it's a great addition.

The wish it did the same for the defense though.  Showed and explained why a certain defense matches up best against a certain play concept  (and not just based on personnel groupings).

It's a really cool addition.  I also love hearing Cam throughout it.  Really feels like EA wanted Cam as the cover boy and just put Sherman up there because they had to.

I love the skills trainer.  I played football for long enough that's all old news but I really think it's a great addition.

The wish it did the same for the defense though.  Showed and explained why a certain defense matches up best against a certain play concept  (and not just based on personnel groupings).

It's a really cool addition.  I also love hearing Cam throughout it.  Really feels like EA wanted Cam as the cover boy and just put Sherman up there because they had to.

Oh yeah, I didn't get far enough to see if there was a defensive equivalent but I assumed they had one.

The biggest thing I need to work on is pre-play defensive adjustments.  I've had a 360 for the past 7 years so the PS controller is new to me.  I can't tell you how many times I threw to "square" when I meant to send it to "X".

I like how they didn't get the white unis right once agin after finally fixing it in the last madden.

And dont throw a bomb deep one on one it gets picked 80% of the time.

Also i see when you play the computer they only give you 11 secs to pick your D play, got 300+ plays to pick from and most the time they pick for you couse you didnt have enuff time to pick your own. They had that problem before too, but to its a ok gm im on PS4..

Archived