• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Kuechly pads his stats by jumping on the pile"

Jeremy Igo

Luke Haters: Luke, please, let's both of us stop trying to justify this whole thing and admit you're a pile jumper!

Luke F'n Kuechly: Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A defense good enough to go to the Super Bowl goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, haters. I am the danger. A guy runs through a hole and gets gang tackled and you think that of me? No. I am the one who tackles!

That and people comparing him to David and San Francisco's ILBs and bringing up sack stats drives me nuts.

Outside of his duties as a MLB he's also unquestionably a sideline to sideline playmaker in his own right anyway.

There is a lot of this comparison on this board for some reason. Anyone who compares Kuechly and David simply doesn't understand the sport they are watching. Might was well compare Kuechly to Sherman or Dareus. Different positions with different duties. They are both elite athletes who are at the top of their game. 

Archived