• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Suh pissed at Donkey Kong comments

Sean Payton's Vicodin

It was stupid to say. It shows immaturity. Everyone here who blows it off as Cam just being "care free" or "joking around" is in denial. Suh is going to have a big game tomorrow - mark my words. I still don't understand why he thought it was a good idea to disrespect one of the best DL in the NFL (who happens to also be one of the dirtiest players in the league) by basically calling him an ugly, stinky gorilla. 

Everyone who is making this out to be something more than it is is in denial.  That, or victims of an uninformed media that wantonly neglects the fact that Donkey Kong Suh was the man's nickname in college.  I guess anything to cast negativity upon Cam will do.

BTW, Donkey Kong was a cool beast, not some "ugly stinky gorilla".  I used to love using him in Smash Brothers.

Suh is a very good player but his reputation exceeds his play a lot of times. He over pursues all the time.

Gerald McCoy is a better player and the Panthers handled him just fine.

Not saying he won't make any impact tomorrow but Greg Hardy is a better overall and more versatile player. He plays DE and DT.

Shula needs to call some screens to catch that douchebag over pursuing. I don't believe given Cam's size he's intimidated by anyone.

Suh as a pro often has more bark than bite. The Panthers will double team and the rest of their line will probably not do a whole lot.

The Panthers sent 2 Tampa players to IR (Claybourn and Jenkins) and 3 more injured (Martin, Mankins and the TE) during last week's game.

You think they're scared of being physically outmatched by the Lions? The Lions need to try to hype themselves up. Fug Donkey Kong. Fug Mongoloid looking Stafford. Contain Megatron, Tate, and Bush

Everyone who is making this out to be something more than it is is in denial.  That, or victims of an uninformed media that wantonly neglects the fact that Donkey Kong Suh was the man's nickname in college.  I guess anything to cast negativity upon Cam will do.

BTW, Donkey Kong was a cool beast, not some "ugly stinky gorilla".  I used to love using him in Smash Brothers.

I don't see other franchise QBs or even QBs like Russ Wilson making jokes at press conferences or referring to a defensive player as a stinky, fat, villainous ape, 

I wouldn't care if Newton came out and straight up talked junk which didn't.

It's like Mike Tyson used to say, "It's a fight so who cares?"

The Lions are a lot more scared of Greg Hardy than the Panthers are of Suh. They want so badly for the Panthers to sit him b/c they know he can wreck Stafford.

I don't see other franchise QBs or even QBs like Russ Wilson making jokes at press conferences or referring to a defensive player as a stinky, fat, villainous ape,

Because they don't have the awesome sense of humor Cam has. Cam has fun. Period. If you can't see that, then you have something personal against Cam.

Also, DK is now a hero in the Nintendo lineup. He's no longer a villainous ape. He's an adored mascot.

It was stupid to say. It shows immaturity. Everyone here who blows it off as Cam just being "care free" or "joking around" is in denial. Suh is going to have a big game tomorrow - mark my words. I still don't understand why he thought it was a good idea to disrespect one of the best DL in the NFL (who happens to also be one of the dirtiest players in the league) by basically calling him an ugly, stinky gorilla.

I find it kind of pathetic if it takes someone calling a professional athlete donkey Kong to make them have a big game...

Archived