• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Steeler fans are lubing up for Sunday already...

thunderraiden

I have no sympathy for Steelers fans and I hope their team leaves the stadium battered and downtrodden like the Lions were yesterday.  Seeing all their star players gassed at the end of the game was a great sight.  Carolina wears you down and beats the crap out of you.  Great time to be a Panthers fan!

I have no sympathy for Steelers fans and I hope their team leaves the stadium battered and downtrodden like the Lions were yesterday.  Seeing all their star players gassed at the end of the game was a great sight.  Carolina wears you down and beats the crap out of you.  Great time to be a Panthers fan!

This..........and the future is brighter than it has ever been.

get used to winning.

post by a 70-year-old Steeler fan:

"I've been following the Steelers for 60 years since I was 10 years old. I've seen a lot of good and bad football but I have never seen a Steeler team that is as soft as this one. They can't fix all of the problems this year but they can fix some of them ... It has been painful and discouraging to watch so far this year but after 60 years of following them, I'm going to stick with them and hope in the next two weeks someone on the team or in the organization can do something to turn this team back into a Steelers team that at the very least plays tough football like we are use to seeing them play. If not. they should buy skirts and continue to play like little girls.

They need to play better fundamental football but they also need to toughen up ... this tean is WAY TOO SOFT. ... toughness is about more than personel, it is attitude, committment, and desire. If this team shows some of that toughness I will be be satisfied whatever the record is at the end of the season. ... if they can get back to what I feel is Steeler football I'll be satisfied with the record however it winds up. Sorry for the long post but I guess I needed to get this out of my system."

I think that was kind of a joking response but overall they have the same attitude we had....going into week 3 last year. Lets be careful.

Be careful? The sad part is that as of this quote 13 people agreed with you! We don't need to be careful, their drug dealing offensive players are the ones that need to be careful, because our defense is gonna make them wish they had been deactivated come Sunday night!

Archived