• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else isn't worried?

Icege

The team still has ATL x2, NO x2, TB, CLE, and MIN to play. These are all winnable games where the Panthers should be favoured.

The only question marks are SEA (who just lost to STL) and PHI.

We knew that the team would regress this season. Mitchell and Hardy meant a lot more to this defense than many originally thought, but with the state of the NFC South the Panthers still hold 1st place in the division with other teams looking just as shaky if not worse.

Cam made some terrible throws today, the OL has looked atrocious all season, and the defense has horrendously under performed. Outside of not having much speed at WR and talent on the OL, a lot of today's mistakes are correctable.

The team is still in rebuild mode with a pretty good shot at being the first team in the division to repeat as division champs.

At 3-3-1 we are still technically over .500

Granted with the way this team has played I wouldn't be surprised to see them bounced out during the wildcard round, but not all is lost.

Step away from the ledge, change your tampon, and keep pounding!

As I posted in another thread.

Two years ago, though we were losing there was hope in that we lost by give or take 8 points. Even at the beginning of last season.

This year?  Every game is a complete massacre.  Not sure what small thing can be fixed in 21+ point blowouts.  The one glimpse of hope is the fact that our division is helping us out by also being bad.

However I will be here through all of these games because that's what a true fan does. If I could endure the Clausen year I can deal with this. The season is not over by a long shot.

The team still has ATL x2, NO x2, TB, CLE, and MIN to play. These are all winnable games where the Panthers should be favoured.

We knew that the team would regress this season. Mitchell and Hardy meant a lot more to this defense than many originally thought, but with the state of the NFC South the Panthers still hold 1st place in the division with other teams looking just as shaky if not worse.

Cam made some terrible throws today, the OL has looked atrocious all season, and the defense has horrendously under performed. Outside of not having much speed at WR and talent on the OL, a lot of today's mistakes are correctable.

The team is still in rebuild mode with a pretty good shot at being the first team in the division to repeat as division champs.

Granted with the way this team has played I wouldn't be surprised to see them bounced out during the wildcard round, but not all is lost.

And technically aren't we right AT .500?  I would think so...

How does one spell denial? 

U're defense have been giving up points like a free for all this whole season and the first thing u notice is Cam not making perfect throws.SMH

Ahhh. . . no.  I agree with everything you say except, TECHNICALLY, 3-3-1 IS .500.

Archived