• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thanks Charles

Fiz

Huddle Bi-Polar in full effect.  You get the well wishes and thanks thread, two threads down folks are blasting his sorry ass saying he should have been cut three years ago and will be pumping gas or flipping burgers next week.

Good luck Charles, wish you nothing but the best.  See you at Wendy's

Well you have to realize you can't assume individual opinions reflect a group of people. This is basic, but we don't like to realize it when its so easy to slap a label on something and assume what the whole group believes.

Guy made some nice scratch while here. If he invested well, he will be fine. I'm sure he isn't going to be waiting on the 350.00 weekly unemployment check to come in the mail. That being said, I hate it for him as a person, but as a player it was time.

I feel for him honestly. He was put into a situation by the coaches where everyone with a brain knew he would fail and then just got fired because he failed. He got moved to safety after the draft because he didnt have the lateral quickness or footwork to play corner yet after tearing his achilles our coaching staff and GM decide to put him at corner. Made no sense

I feel for him honestly. He was put into a situation by the coaches where everyone with a brain knew he would fail and then just got fired because he failed. He got moved to safety after the draft because he didnt have the lateral quickness or footwork to play corner yet after tearing his achilles our coaching staff and GM decide to put him at corner. Made no sense

Nope

The guy wasn't a great safety to begin with making a ton of money because our last GM is an idiot. He tore his achilles last season, which is a career changing event if not a career ending one, and the coaching staff sought to move him around somewhere he didn't have to be as accountable to try and recoup those funds.

If you're going to cry about this case then you might as well cry about the other innumerable cases of injured players trying to comeback and getting cut unceremoniously that happen every single year.

Godfrey used to be good, he played with a sucky secondary/ d in general for a while and then good injuried. Had he not been injured I think he would've played around Mitchell's level. Sucks he became the worst secondary player in the league. Wish him the best. Hope the saints sign him to a big deal

Nope

The guy wasn't a great safety to begin with making a ton of money because our last GM is an idiot. He tore his achilles last season, which is a career changing event if not a career ending one, and the coaching staff sought to move him around somewhere he didn't have to be as accountable to try and recoup those funds.

If you're going to cry about this case then you might as well cry about the other innumerable cases of injured players trying to comeback and getting cut unceremoniously that happen every single year.

No need to be a frash bastard

Archived