• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

With our unpredictable defense and against brees you go for it at that point. No question.

Sure if you're 8 yards or closer, but from the 13?!?! Not to mention with the way Cam has played tonight.

The percentages aren't in your favor. They'll (NO) play a quarter defense and you'll be forced to throw it into double coverage.

It's just not there

LOL another Gettleman gem... He kept that big ass Canadian on the 53 when we could've actually had an NFL player... dude gives up two sacks in a row.

Gettleman is just happy that thanksgiving is right around the corner and he can sit down for some all you can eat gravy.

Just one game, albeit horrible, just one game

Just one more you mean. This is our 4th game this season where we looked like straight garbage. I'm all in for whatever it takes to get this team turned around. I'm starting to believe that there are some serious issues with coaches losing the team and also the team not believing in Cam. Rivera was pushing the Cam needs to be a captain and leader stuff way too hard. You are either a leader or you are not. There is no teaching that. I have never felt that Cam was a leader or that the team would follow him. This $hit show needs to be blown up and reworked top to bottom. 

I guess the experts were right when, prior to the season, they said we would suck and be lucky to win half our games.  I honestly didn't believe them but since then we have fugged over one of our best players and basically played like poo since so I guess we are getting what we deserve. 

Archived