• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Emperor has no clothes

SIGCHI222

I've blamed Shula a couple of times but today, most of you saw the play where Cam was forcing the ball to KB in quadruple coverage when there were players open underneath. But yeah, lets blame Shula. I mean those incompletions downfield also. How's that Shula?

Shula is the scape goat

As was Chud

as was Jeff Davidson

As was Dan Henning

Granted, non of those guys are worth a damn but ultimately this franchise needs to realize that our problems reach far deeper than a few OC's.

Shula is the scape goat

As was Chud

as was Jeff Davidson

As was Dan Henning

Granted, non of those guys are worth a damn but ultimately this franchise needs to realize that our problems reach far deeper than a few OC's.

Same way oline was the scape goat in Philly until Vick was benched and Nick Foles took over.

Just sad, isn't it

To see a pro team incapable of sustaining an offensive drive

In 2011 and 2012' Newton was fun to watch. In 2013, he seemed like he was turning the corner to greatness. This year. I don't know what to think but what I do know when those sparse plays that are executable are there, he has to make them and doesn't

What ever that 'it' is that good to great QBs have he does not have this year and I do not believe that he will recover it this year

This team may very well have won its last game this year save for Tampa and it that happens, the offensive side of the house, players and coaching staff needs to go.

Again just sad, I felt with Newton and Luke this team was starting to be special. Guess I was wrong.

Shula is one linear, he doesn't know how to use what he has. Bottom line, Chud worked with less and got some points in 2011. It's all about tempo. Shula does not know what that is, he's content with the slow developing plays. News flash, those plays are for teams with great offensive lines, you know, the kind that will give the QB time to scan the field and pick apart a defense...something we do not have. -_-

Shula is the scape goat

As was Chud

as was Jeff Davidson

As was Dan Henning

Dan Henning would like to show you his 2 super bowl rings

Shula is one linear, he doesn't know how to use what he has. Bottom line, Chud worked with less and got some points in 2011. It's all about tempo. Shula does not know what that is, he's content with the slow developing plays. News flash, those plays are for teams with great offensive lines, you know, the kind that will give the QB time to scan the field and pick apart a defense...something we do not have. -_-

Even the teams with great offensive lines don't run as many slow developing plays as we do. His playbook is ancient. I cannot even get my mind around the fact that these coaches, even after knowing our O-line is straight trash, still continue to call these stupid ass plays. It just doesn't make any sense.

Archived