• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those pondering the benefits of a 5 game Win Out vs. A 5 game Lose Out

SCP

I'll celebrate the day Division Championships are the expected norm rather than the ultimate goal this fan base seems to be rather accepting of.

I won't celebrate, or even crack a faint smile, until we win 3 Super Bowls in a row. Division championships as a norm are for fans who settle for mediocrity!

I'll celebrate the day Division Championships are the expected norm rather than the ultimate goal this fan base seems to be rather accepting of.

Can't tell if serious. With the ups and downs of the NFL, divisional championships are always worthy of celebrating. It doesn't mean that's the only goal.

Pros:

Winning is winning and it feels good 

Chance at playoffs and losing in the first two rounds

I always want the Panthers to win

Bragging rights for winning the division 

First team to win the division in consecutive years

Cons:

Rivera/Shula 2015

Picking in the low 20's as opposed to top 10 (But we found KB hurrr, nor relevant)

The teams in our division will get much better

the panthers, with their cobbled together roster of castoffs and UDFAs, becomes the first team in the history of the NFC south to win back to back titles.  the derek zoolander lookalike on the bayou with his hall of fame quarterback never did that.  mike smith and matt ryan (who are so unremarkable in every way that i can't think of anything to make fun of them for) couldn't pull it off either.

you have to build a winning tradition somehow and that's a good way to start.  if the panthers ever become the mid 2000s colts or late era schottenheimer chargers and make the playoffs every year but can't get over the hump then it's worth bitching about.

I'll pass on winning and keeping Shula and not getting an elite LT. Watching Cam get killed play after play is not worth winning this season. I could care less about the playoffs or other fans singing chants. Most of the top contenders now got that way by losing year after year and drafting top talent

Archived