• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith attempted to fight Jermaine Wiggins after loss?

countryboi

hey steve, you're a bully. people don't like bullies. the bully persona gets old, old as hell and you played yourself right out of carolina with that tired routine. it was worth 3 million dollars to allow you to become another teams problem. the thing with bullies, sooner or later you're gonna try to bully and bigger bully than you, an he'll kick your ass.

To be fair he's been bullying people bigger then him on the field for the last 12 years, not sure he's ever had his ass kicked. 

Most know SS is an immature bully who really doesn't care about his teammates or his fans. So why are we still talking about Steve? until he retires a Panther there is no reason to talk about him.

I know JR loves Steve, but if he keeps up the childish behavior & cheap shots at the Panthers I don't think he will be given that privilege.

LOL....SMH.....

At this point, midday host and Patriots radio color commentator Scott Zolak, an eyewitness to the fight, called in to share his view.

Zolak: “I saw the tail end of it, I wasn’t there for the initial part. But security ends up hearing about it. So Chatham, I see Chatham’s head starting to turn red, now he’s gotta get between … Steve Smith is a diminutive guy. He’s about as big as Bob Socci. I’ll tell you what: Everything that we talked about last week with Terrell Suggs being the nut job, the bipolar wacko, Steve Smith — I saw him in pregame, two hours before the game — he’s cussing everybody out in that tunnel that has anything to do … I’m talking about the people who hold the guns that [brandon] Meriweather was on, all that stuff. He’s loco.

So [smith] sees Wiggy and he’s like ‘Yo, what’s up?!’ And Wiggy’s like, ‘Hey, what’s up?’ And Smith is like, ‘No dude, what the bleep’s up?’ And Wiggy’s like, ‘Oh no, now you’re swearing in front of my kids.’ And he’s like, ‘You gotta step off.’ And then it starts getting nasty.

And Steve is like, ‘You called me a bully! So what’s up with that? You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna bleep you right now.’

And Wiggy’s like, ‘Man, you gotta stop in front of my kids.’

And then Chatham comes in and says, ‘Man, you’ve got to get on the bus now.’

And Steve Smith just kept yapping and yapping, and by this time Wiggy knows like, hey man, look at all this personnel, look at all of this security. And Wiggy’s like Kevin Garnett in a fight, like, pointing at him over the top. ‘I’ll tell you what you are, you’re the same thing you’ve always been!’

And it’s back and forth, and I’m like man, Wiggy brought it. Wiggy was all fired up.”

Felger: “Tremendous.”

Bertrand: “So Wiggy’s screaming, ‘You won’t do nothing! You won’t do nothing! You’re a bitch, you won’t do nothing!‘ That’s what was going on in the tunnel, once everybody was there. Screaming at Steve Smith: ‘You won’t do nothing!’

And that’s how it went down. Steve Smith tried to fight Wiggy.”

Massarotti: “I can believe that.”

So he gets called a bully and then proceeds to bully. And people bashed me for stating my distain for Smith ever since the Lucas incident and after his release. Any little bit of respect I had for Smith is now gone out of the window. He is a piece of poo. I hope he never gets considered for the HOF. I hope he never retires as a Panther. fug him.

Archived