• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The last 6 games"

Jeremy Igo

Most common phrase used by Rivera in his press conference.

Seems he is only interested in looking at the past 6 games, exactly 1/3 of the entire season.

Is this what a good boss does?

Wow, this is deep.  You know how to stimulate an issue.  Anyway, hopefully, RR is trying to keep the most positive aspects of the season in focus with the team.  This team had high hopes as well as the fans.  That quickly went away as you can tell from the posts after the first 3 games.  The mid season was a shamble.  What else would a coach do but try to put the best foot forward so the team would come back with a winning attitude.  Now, is he coach enough to bring up the faults from the mid season fiasco?  I hope he would be.  I stood up for RR when many were down on him.  I also was ready to see a change after mid season.  I believe RR is capable of doing the right things for this team.  However, we need some drastic changes in the coaching room.  That is what will determine RR's leadership ability.  Time will tell.

Most common phrase used by Rivera in his press conference.

Seems he is only interested in looking at the past 6 games, exactly 1/3 of the entire season.

Is this what a good boss does?

If you took 8 bad pictures in a row would you talk about the ones that didn't come out?   

No one is going to accentuate the bad stuff.

Archived