• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deflate-Gate: Patriots Being Investigated For Deflated Footballs

The lower level equipment manager thing wont happen. Thats the most embarrasing of possibilities.

I think this

http://www.businessinsider.com/patriots-deflategate-theory-nfl-rules-2015-1

If the Patriots inflated the balls to 12.5, it was legal, no rule on what psi at what temperature.

Thats just smart, its not cheating since its not breaking any rule.

What will everyone say if this ends up being the case?

The Patriots used legal, though unorthodox play formations and John Harbaugh was screaming illegal to the point that now hes a dumbass.

so what if it turns out the balls were inflated legally, though unorthodox?

Probably the same from all the haters. I hate the Patriots lifelong, regardless of what people get out of my posts, but if they did this and its legal,..

Then shame on everyone else.

An equipment room guy has already been confirmed on tape taking the balls into another room. No one inflated the balls with 125 degree air.

Your logic is that of a small child or woodland creature. Please stop, it's beyond sad.

Throughout all this I wonder if it's even occurred once to you that they could be guilty.

I hate this disgusting excuse for a team. It's a massive shame that Goodell is trying to sweep this under the rug until after the SB. What a sorry excuse for a franchise. I hope the league gets bullied (again) into having to drop the hammer on these clowns. Take away draft picks. Suspensions. Whole 9. I'm tired of this. Destroy their season next year. Send a message.

What an embarrassing blight on the game.

That is all.

Archived