• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Colts Set Up The Patriots? Deflate Gate

MichaelNewtonII

Schefter trying to turn nothing into a big story... That's his job. I bet the they find the Patriots balls were deflated but have no proof of Belichick knowing about it and they fine the team like $25k, end of story.

Schefter trying to turn nothing into a big story... That's his job. I bet the they find the Patriots balls were deflated but have no proof of Belichick knowing about it and they fine the team like $25k, end of story.

it explains why only 1 ball, the jackson-intercepted ball was deflated by 2 psi & the others were only slightly deflated

LOL, so now its the Colts fault the Pats cheated again.

And where did this theory originate, oh yeah, Boston.

Logic dictates that it is a reasonable explanation given that the only ball deflated significantly was in the possession of a ball boy for the Colts. Given the preparation process outlined by Belichik, the other balls were in an expected range.

Do I need to mention that after given balls properly inflated the Pats scored 4 straight TDs? So where is the advantage?

It's a really stupid theory being advanced by Patriots defenders,

The Ravens noticed it in the game before as well but it didn't become a story till after the Colts game.

The Colts said the Ravens noticed it. Harbaugh says they didn't.

Archived