• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy Case Dismissed

Jase

If you're rich then they are easy to find. This advise is for rich football players, not regular Joe.

Ok its official you have no clue. Admit it and move on because you're only going to hurt yourself further. Here's a life lesson for you kid. Good women can't be bought and some already have kids. With the advice you are giving if you had any money you would be in twice as much trouble as Hardy was.

Hardy's biggest mistake was calling the police. Never call the police when there's a situation with a woman, even if you're in the right. Nothing good is going to come of it

Spot on man.  It scares the poo outta me to think about what could happen when you don't really know that person.  I've been in a few situations where I almost got taken in for DV. Greg should have just been like "bitch I'll give you $10K if you leave now" and filed a restraining order on her crazy ass.  There's the old "I'll take you to Sephora later".  coke ***** heaven

please post this more, the 50 times you've spammed this thread with your stupid theory nobody cares about isn't enough already

Think about as if you were in Hardy's shoes? You spent 4 years watching others make big, guaranteed money and now it's your turn! Your team only guarantees you 13mil and you know you could be signing for 50mil guaranteed. You get hurt(god forbid a career ended) or hold out and your value plummets. Essentially, you and your hard work is now being held hostage!

Are you not going to try and evacuate that situation? There is no honor among a sport that uses you up physically....you get every gawd dam dime you possibly can! Use your unbiased mind. You will get it!

Ok its official you have no clue. Admit it and move on because you're only going to hurt yourself further. Here's a life lesson for you kid. Good women can't be bought and some already have kids. With the advice you are giving if you had any money you would be in twice as much trouble as Hardy was.

I'm not hurt in the slightest. The hypothetical statement that I would be in twice as much trouble is as weak and unsupported as anything I've ever seen on the huddle. Of course some women who already have kids are good women.

Think about as if you were in Hardy's shoes? You spent 4 years watching others make big, guaranteed money and now it's your turn! Your team only guarantees you 13mil and you know you could be signing for 50mil guaranteed. You get hurt(god forbid a career ended) or hold out and your value plummets. Essentially, you and your hard work is now being held hostage!

Are you not going to try and evacuate that situation? There is no honor among a sport that uses you up physically....you get every gawd dam dime you possibly can! Use your unbiased mind. You will get it!

so ignore list it is

So Goodell almost entirely ruined our season, basically strung us out due to Hardy's cap number and forcing us to suspend him, cost Hardy a season of his career because he's an asshole...

ANNNNND, where are all the White Knights defending Holder? The ones that without a sliver of a doubt KNEW she was a victim, simply because she said so? What a joke. Good to see she is principled person that wants to see justice served for the crimes she suffered...

Oh wait, that's right, she didn't... She manipulated the system, had the cops arrest the very man that called them to come remove her crazy ass from his home, and is now walking away with what she wanted all along, including when she was with him... A PAYDAY.

Our front office would be idiots to not at least try to retain Greg, even if it's just to keep him away from a division rival. I really hope they at least explore it. At the very least, we have to tag him and trade him for value.

Do you know of specific reports of their meeting after the tag was applied?

Both sides said they were negotiating and/or would continue negotiating. That's what I know and that was what was reported.

You seem to have a need to be right about something Voth allegedly tweeted.

Move along. 

Both sides said they were negotiating and/or would continue negotiating. That's what I know and that was what was reported.

You seem to have a need to be right about something Voth allegedly tweeted.

Move along.

I remember those reports even after the reports of the charges came out, but are you saying you've heard personally from someone inside that they are negotiating with him as well?

If so, what is your feeling about what will happen?

Gettleman made her an offer she couldn't refuse.  He also reads Goodell the riot act for taking away our best DE for the season.  Goodell gives us an allowance on our cap and we get to keep Hardy with a cap friendly contract.   Gettlemagic !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived