• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Mod Semi-Finalists Announced

Jeremy Igo

Thank you to everyone that applied for the Huddle Mod position. In my book, you are all winners.

(not really)

I have plugged all of the data and ran it through the proprietary Huddle Mod Algorithm. What came out was a list of the most qualified Huddlers that ever huddled the huddle. 

The Huddle Mod Semi - Finalists are: 

Inimicus

L-TownCat

RoaringRiot

Monsta

Ivan the Awesome

Lola

Arsen

Starting now, and in the coming days, I will be randomly posting challenges to these individuals.

Your first challenge is this.... 

Provide for us your vision of the Huddle 5 years from now.

Attention Huddlers, as the Huddle citizenry, you are obliged to pie their responses accordingly based on content and timeliness. For a quality mod is not only fair, but ever present on the huddle. In other words, the exact opposite of our current mods except for Rayzor.  

Begun, the Huddle Games have. 

Thank you to everyone that applied for the Huddle Mod position. In my book, you are all winners.

(not reall

You are so full of poo Igo.

On another note I don't know how RR isn't a mod already. Should have happened a while ago. Monsta, Lola and Arsen also have my vote. The rest are great Huddlers as well though. Decisions, decisions...

The Huddle will be even mightier in five years time, And there shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, and there will be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment…at this time, a friend shall lose his friends’s hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before around eight o’clock...

How many of these 7 will be mods?

was hoping for Cary Kollins, but I feel Monsta would be a very good mod. L-townCat is cool too. He was in on the uni vote..

and Roaring Riot would be great too. seems like hes all over Charlotte sports, not just the panthers. I can speak for myself when I say he is very generous to fellow fans. he'd be a good solid representation of who a mod should be. Serving to make this a better place.

Monsta

Roaring Riot

L-townCat

no order

Archived