• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reggie Bush released

Cary Kollins

If they can't resign Murray how the hell will they sign AP? AP is better off staying in Minn at 15 mill per annum. Who else will pay that that has a chance to win?

Vikings don't have a chance to win next year. They're not that far off but they won't come anywhere near the Super Bowl next year, likely not even playoffs. Lions and Packers are both dominant and the NFC West and East will likely be fighting for wildcard spots as well.

Vikings don't have a chance to win next year. They're not that far off but they won't come anywhere near the Super Bowl next year, likely not even playoffs. Lions and Packers are both dominant and the NFC West and East will likely be fighting for wildcard spots as well.

Oh, I don't think the Vikings are close to the SB either. But they are on the hook for 15 mill a season over the next three years. What decent team with cap space could pay him that? I don't see him going to the Raiders or Jax is what I'm getting at.

Oh, I don't think the Vikings are close to the SB either. But they are on the hook for 15 mill a season over the next three years. What decent team with cap space could pay him that? I don't see him going to the Raiders or Jax is what I'm getting at.

The point is that he doesn't want to be a Viking. He'd rather make less and play for any other team than be a Viking. That's according to the recent reports that he's very upset with how the FO handled his situation. I'd be pissed too if my own FO was plotting against me and working with the league to get me off the field. I think there's a 75% that he's not a Viking next year. The Vikings don't want his cap hit anyways so if he doesn't want to be there, he's gone.

Archived