• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn leaning towards going home to Cleveland

nctarheel0619

Yeah obviously he doesn't care about being on a winning team or being an actual WR.

This is bad news, because if we don't land him or Jacoby we're back to the worse ST in the league.  And before someone says "just draft someone" that is far from a proven science, if Joe Adams, Ryne Robinson, etc have proven.   

Pre-Gettleman drafts. He really hasnt given us reason to doubt his ability to evaluate talent.

Can't blame him. lol at some of you guys, the Panther aren't that much better than the Browns. And no the Panthers aren't a winning team. Losing record last year, were lucky. Was good year before. Losing records two years prior to that. Panther have a lot to do to be called a consistent 'winning team', we're not there yet.

Browns, Raiders...are worse.

Jags are our twin...

Couple others are aguable.

That's about it, pretty much all the same. If that's his home, he should go there.

Jags are our twin? Are you actually retarded? We've been to the playoffs in consecutive years, while the Jags are in a constant struggle to win 3 games a year

Wouldn't surprise me.

Ginn was more eager to prove himself when we signed him back in 2013.

Doesn't look like Arizona got the same guy we did when they signed him.

Personally I wouldn't mind having him here for a cheap contract, but if he signs elsewhere we can just look to the draft.

Was I the only person that saw blocking add the biggest issue on our special teams and not the returner? Seemed like other teams usually had Bersin surrounded before he even caught the ball.

Yes because the rest of us seen a very slow player that couldn't really catch the ball that well (and would make mistakes often as well).  Bersin is not a returner and shouldn't be asked to.  

Archived