• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You Can Only Sign One Player in Free Agency Who Would it Be?

Cwood722

Greg Hardy.

All respect due to Frank Alexander, Mario Addison and Rookie Kony Ealy but none of those guys are scaring anybody. Keep your strength a strength stop being scared of events that may not even transpire golly gee, and IF something does happen then you act.

Go Hornets! Panthers FO get some guts!!! Your panties are showing

Sort of.

Putting it into the correct context, Frank Alexander has twice been busted for using banned substances, served a 4-game followed by a 10-game suspension and he's still on the roster. Meanwhile, Greg Hardy.....

....you get my point.

Sort of.

Putting it into the correct context, Frank Alexander has twice been busted for using banned substances, served a 4-game followed by a 10-game suspension and he's still on the roster. Meanwhile, Greg Hardy.....

Yup. Since this is a fantasy thread, me and a large contingent of die hard Panther fans don't want to see Julius Peppers 2.0 happen in front of us. As I've said before, giving perhaps your second best player on defense to your rival for nothing is STUPID! JP walked for NOTHING! Sign him and trade him later at least. You should not prosecute someone on FUTURE events that may not happen because you preemptively shoot yourself in the foot. Greg Hardy loves his teammates and enough of them loved him enough to put their name on it. THEY WANT TO WIN! Many NFL players have been found guilty in the EYES OF THE LAW. This case was dismissed! Foolishness indeed. No charges!!! Coach put his name on it. I put my name on it! If Greg Hardy loves his team and they love him too, why hate Greg Hardy.

In my foolish fan mind, my wet dream would be that Getts was smoke screening till the Nfl ruling. I'd hope my team wouldn't be so STUPID and shortsighted just to cave in to the NFL's image campaign and just to make a point because a lot of fans think and media think that because JR is old and white that Hardy finally crossed some "line".

This was never about Hardy, it was about Ray Rice. The media had a part to play and of course they went with sensation and judgement. Well guess what? Not charges.

For a lot of you, I'm just speaking to the choir, but I digress :-( We make it much farther with the guy than without him. Sad days for some of us in Pantherland.

GO HORNETS!

....you get my point.

I realize he has been tagged, and what we would have to give up to get him, but I would pick Bryant. If Cam is going to be the center of the team, he needs the best pieces placed around him. That's why I'd pick Dez over Hardy.

The thought of Dez, KB and Olsen makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I know it's not going to happen, but I would love to see it

The courts ruled. NO charges at all. Since this is a fantasy thread, my wet dream would be that Getts is running a smokescreen and guys like Igo and the Observer are being complicit as usual when it comes to basically their second employer. The coach, the players, they all want him back fighting next to them and so does a large number of fans. The courts found the case to be foolishness. It was foolishness.

Sad days in Panther land for some. ON TOP OF THAT! You hand him to the Falcons?!? If Greg Hardy loves them and the coach and the team put their names out their why do them and a lot of your fanbase such a disservice? This is worse than Pep in my eyes. Sad.

GO HORNETS!!!

Archived