• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boykin to Visit per Rapoport

NYPantherFan

One day this fan base will wake up and realize how Dave Gettleman destroyed the panthers

in his first two years he has constructed teams to accomplish something never before done in Panthers history, and with limited wiggle room

Jesus everyone..

Its a visit and I would like to have him here, but I'm not selling or saying hes going to be our #2 and save the franchise but damn y'all are acting like he's straight garbage.

For those saying 2013 was a fluke and its because of the system. Would that have stopped you for getting excited for Cobb this year? How about when people on here wanted Greg Jennings a few years ago?

I'm for one excited to bring in young players that are hungry to earn a starting spot. Low risk high reward. Worse case we cut him during preseason; if we sign him would it stop us signing someone else? Probably not. He came from VT which is known for special teams. Everyone on here complained and bitched about talent and people blocking on that side of the ball. Guess what he can do.

I can make a strong case that 12-4 was more Hurney and Riverboat. 7-9 is what we can expect from a gettleman team. 7-9 should never win you a division title. Never.

12-4 quickly turns to 4-12 long term when giving two running backs $80 million combined. Maybe everyone wouldn't be whining and the team would be able to go grab big name receivers had he not screwed them into the position they're in.

Archived