• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman: Oher can be answer at left tackle

Jeremy Igo

It could happen. If he can be average in pass blocking above average in run blocking I will be happy. I believe that's a realistic possibility. If we can draft someone like Havenstien or Williams in the 4th I would feel pretty safe with our offensive line.

If I were to make you drive in a car with a bad brake line and an air bag that does not work one year leading to several near fatal collisions, and then the next year I say I am taking care of you by fixing the air bag in that heap of junk, have I done my job to protect you?

Fix the freaking OL Gettleman and stop saying you solved the problem by tossing in another retread.

Even Jonathan Stewart made it nationally known that all you need to do on the offense is get some better offensive lineman. Stewart said he would be thinking he was going to get blind sided on every play if he were in Cam's shoes. Get better starters and make the likes of Remmers, Norwell, and Oher the depth when the starters get hurt. Stop using the rally cry about HogMollies while giving Cam and the running game lame cows.

If I were to make you drive in a car with a bad brake line and an air bag that does not work one year leading to several near fatal collisions, and then the next year I say I am taking care of you by fixing the air bag in that heap of junk, have I done my job to protect you?

Fix the freaking OL Gettleman and stop saying you solved the problem by tossing in another retread.

Even Jonathan Stewart made it nationally known that all you need to do on the offense is get some better offensive lineman. Stewart said he would be thinking he was going to get blind sided on every play if he were in Cam's shoes. Get better starters and make the likes of Remmers, Norwell, and Oher the depth when the starters get hurt. Stop using the rally cry about HogMollies while giving Cam and the running game lame cows.

jStew didn't play half the year and in many occasions he had the responsibility of picking up blitzes in the passing game.

same deal with Tolbert

same deal with Deangelo

so their injuries hurt us too.

there's plenty of blame and finger pointing to go around but there's a whole new season ahead of us to try and better our record and a full offseason for all these injured players to heal and then put themselves in game shape by training as hard as they can...which in sure not all of them do.

that bs is out of Getts hands so you can't blame him for offseason wasted eating Popeyes everyday and plsting xbox

I re-read this entire thread as center justified. from my new perspective, I have to say I now agree with Growl and AceBoogie. They are men amongst boys, and the only ones who truly understand what a destructive force DG is.

I wouldn't be surprised if the panthers never sign another player ever again, stop showing up for games and the city of Charlotte is reduced to half it's population. all because that fool Dave hasn't addressed our OT situation by signing players that don't exist.

I re-read this entire thread as center justified. from my new perspective, I have to say I now agree with Growl and AceBoogie. They are men amongst boys, and the only ones who truly understand what a destructive force DG is.

I wouldn't be surprised if the panthers never sign another player ever again, stop showing up for games and the city of Charlotte is reduced to half it's population. all because that fool Dave hasn't addressed our OT situation by signing players that don't exist.

For some it must suck to wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day of your life. 

Honestly, when you look at who's against it, the idea starts looking better and better.

Archived