• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twitter War Marc James vs Chris Kro[E]ger. .

WOW!!

Oldie but a goodie

http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/f5/enjoy-yourselves-marc-james-benarzyk-charlotte-wfnz-177666/

Enjoy yourselves with Marc "James" Benarzyk Charlotte and WFNZ

« on: January 04, 2011, 0655.gif01 AM »

Hey Charlotte, I just thought I'd let you all know you are in for a treat with your new friend Marc James. First his real name is Marc Benarzyk. Second, he's changed his name to James because he burned so many bridges in Miami and Tampa he didn't want it to find him in his new gig. Let me just prepare you for what you're in for Charlotte. 

In Tampa I witnessed Marc constantly throw his co-host under the bus for his "lack of knowledgeicon1.png" until his co-host was let go. 

Marc also emailed every other radio station in town to let them know how great he was under the alias Jim Florio (Jim is his dad'sicon1.png name, and Marc is a mark for Mike Florio). The best part is he wasn't even smart enough to write the emails in a way that didn't make it obvious it was him.

Marc also used to prank call other sports talk stations under the alias Ozzy (amazingly and stupidly just after having Ozzy Guillen as a guest, which he must have obviously been excited about) and when he was put on air on 1010 CBS sports he blurted out something about penis enlargement. 

Marc also used to call one of the TVicon1.png stations down in Tampa and beg to get on the air during a round table segment they had. After being rejected numerous times he somehow got the number of one of their main sports anchors and began badgering him to get him on the show

Marc used to go on and on about how he was the greatest sports talk show host in the history of Tampa and how he was way too good to ever be a co-host. This was pretty ridiculour considering the man who most consider to be the greatest Chris Thomas has passed and for Marc to say that just shows how unaware the guy was. Now it's funny because he's come to Charlotte to be a co-host. 

I don't know this Zarzur guy he's on with, but I hope he has thick skin and watches his back because Benarzyk will I'm sorry James, will have a knife in it before he can blink. 

If you work at WFNZ I have to give you this advice. Do not give that manicon1.png your phone number. He will call you 100 times a day because he literally has no friends because he's stabbed everyone he's known in the back. Don't think h'e misundertood either. I've never met another person who everyone that comes in contact with can't stand. Hes all about Marc and he'll do whatever he has to do succeed. Unfortunately he's too stupid to realize he'd succeed a lot faster and wouldn't have to leave every city he works in after one gig if he didn't alianate so many people by conducting himself as a world class tool. 

Good luck Charlotte, have funicon1.png.

Fake. Both tools are doing it for attention and more followers for their Twitter accounts. Confirmed.

I don't think so.  It makes sense that Kroeger truly despises him.  Just because they got more follows out of it doesn't necessarily mean that was the purpose.  And I am usually just as cynical about promotional stuff too.

Fake. Both tools are doing it for attention and more followers for their Twitter accounts. Confirmed.

There is nothing fake about the doucheness of Marc James.  That tool bag would verbally rape his own mother for a short spike in the ratings.  To trend on twitter Im sure he would saw a live baby in half.

As others have said, Marc routinely trashes Charlotte now that he is in ATL.  He also claimed that he "revolutionized Charlotte sports radio" which is what Kroeger was poking fun at.  Just look at all the support that came to Kroeger's defense.  Says a lot about Marc.

Also he is a fan of Raiders, Knicks, Miami Hurricanes (football), and Arkansas (Basketball) fan... but used to accuse others daily of being bandwagon fans... Douche.  

Marc with a C James is a doosh. Truth be told, I actually didn't mind him when he was in Charlotte. I liked his bravado more than most. However, his arrogance became unbearable when he left for Atlanta. He has taken every chance to belittle Charlotte, Cam Newton and the Panthers since he has gotten there. That is his prerogative, but he thinks he is more important than he actually is. He thinks he is some hot shot because he is in a top 10 radio market when no one here gives a poo. Being an avid listener of WFNZ I like Kroeger 10x more than Marc James or anyone who has hosted in that time slot, including Marc Packer. Kroeger is probably the most talented radio talent ive heard on that station, dude is well informed and articulate as hell. Marc is a wanna be Howard Stern, with not even half the talent of Kroegs.

Archived