• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Coleman Info

Jeremy Igo

but I never heared of him before....

3 years in and this is what DG seems to do, find somebody that is hungry to prove himself. Hopefully we have turned a corner that we will be able to keep some of these players that do it. fingers crossed!

you've never heard of him before because you probably don't the NFL all that closely. he was a starter in philly for a few years, and he was pretty bad.

why is it we consistently sign people who are known for getting burned and embarrassed? hopefully he never sees the field outside of special teams.

you've never heard of him before because you probably don't the NFL all that closely. he was a starter in philly for a few years, and he was pretty bad.

why is it we consistently sign people who are known for getting burned and embarrassed? hopefully he never sees the field outside of special teams.

Because that's all we can afford?

Looks like BPA in the draft is shaping up very nicely

Agreed. We've signed guys at every top position of need now. Safety, OT, WR/KR, CB. May not all be the answers, but DG is addressing them all so he can take the best guy. I wonder if he views DE as a position of need though. Maybe Ron and him are actually confident in Ealy and Frank. Still think we end up drafting another DE in the first 2 rounds though, unless other big time players fall.

To me this is a sign of Dave adapting and making changes. And most importantly, learning from his mistakes. He's still sticking to his philosophy and gameplan, but he's improving upon it. He's confident that he can do his homework and find talented players that are cheap. But instead of giving them 1-year deals he's locking them up for 2-years. Now if any of these guys have a breakout season we get them for a cheap 2nd year instead of having to overpay them or lose them as a FA and have holes on the team all over again.

I like it.

Possibly, but how do you know this wouldn't have been his type of play to begin with had he come in with the cap and contracts as they are now as opposed to what they were then? This might look like adaptation, making changes, and learning from mistakes, when in reality, it might just be his first opportunity to make these moves???

Agreed. We've signed guys at every top position of need now. Safety, OT, WR/KR, CB. May not all be the answers, but DG is addressing them all so he can take the best guy. I wonder if he views DE as a position of need though. Maybe Ron and him are actually confident in Ealy and Frank. Still think we end up drafting another DE in the first 2 rounds though, unless other big time players fall.

DE is always a position of need for G-man.

Archived