• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mark Stevie Johnson off your list

Jeremy Igo

well then how many high draft picks is the team under the impression we have because we have pressing needs at WR, OT, DE, S among some other notable spots where we could stand to improve or begin developing future talent

im not so sure one pick in the first and one pick in the second is going to quite cover all that.

but I'm no math major i guess

Yeah, but you've been preaching that the sky is falling for a while. Just relax

Edit: I also didn't realize we only had two picks in this draft.. we really are screwed

Jennings, Nicks, Moore, Crabtree are all capable of being our #2, but unlikely we get any of them. I have a feeling we end up getting Nicks, but there's been no reputable link between us yet.

Bowe too. I've had a list of FA receivers I'd like us to bring in, but now it's down to these 5.

Strong is my guy, but I keep hoping we'll bring in another vet as well (as should those who want Cotchery replaced).

Benjamin

Nicks/Jennings/Crabtree

Strong/Perriman/Agholor

Brown

Cotchery

Ginn

Pretty solid group if we pulled that off.

New England Sports Network Doug Kyed @ DougKyedNESN

38m

No reason to freak out over losing Stevie Johnson . Patriots

don't necessarily need a WR. NE was probably trying to find

value. Wasn't there.

I would argue 3 years at 3.5 per is pretty good value for Stevie tbh. 

Jeremy, in your honest opinion, which way are we leaning? If Odighizuwa and Strong are still there, who do we draft? A WR or a DE?

I'm going to say WR. Not only more of a need but will go a long way in showing cam they are serious about equipping him with weapons.

I'm going to say WR. Not only more of a need but will go a long way in showing cam they are serious about equipping him with weapons.

If La'el Collins, Landon Collins and Strong are all there do you think we pass on either Collins for Strong? I feel like the value is too good to pass up on Landon and I think they really like La'el. I see us going wideout in the 2nd, and I hope it's Agholor.

Archived