• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blue Goose Huddlers

Jeremy Igo

Don't always agree with you but I think your football knowledge is up to snuff when you do post.

That's another of the 'young-uns' I think does pretty well.

And I'd add you do a great job as well, but it's hard to reference you for your long (and changing) screen names :lol:

i've been trying to change it to something else for a little while but it seems like that form has been broken for some time.  it's a feature i love to play with as most people who've been here for a while are aware.

Frash's snarky attitude in other subforums probably prevents him from being mentioned more in this thread, but his football-related posts are easily some of the most sensible, factual, and well-thought posts on the huddle.

...and that's coming from a guy who doesn't always agree with his football posts.

The snark is what makes his posts here in this section. He's hilarious. Although I typically agree with him in the tinderbox, but I know that kind of tone pisses ppl off when discussing real life stuff. Must be a New Jersey thing

i've been trying to change it to something else for a little while but it seems like that form has been broken for some time.  it's a feature i love to play with as most people who've been here for a while are aware.

Maybe "He Left Without A Contract"?

And you're a good quality poster as well.

Maybe Igo should have asked people to name cheap, high quality posters.

(pretty sure Jase and Jangler would be the first names given, there)

Hey, I take offense to this.  Who the hell are you calling "high quality"?

More blue geese

Google Ron Paul/Google Larry davis/Cantrell - I don't always agree with stuff he posts in tinderbox, but usually A+ for entertainment and bringing heat

Jangler - always makes me laugh

TheRumGone - good people, good poster

ECU88 - we agree more than not in every forum outside the tinderbox

MadHatter - see above

Stirs/Pstall - for their commitment to political independence. ;)

TheRed - always stirring poo up

Panthro - solid in all aspects of logic and humor.

Montsa- deserved his mod nod

Lola - because of all-pro thread

Damn, this feels like an award show where you are desperately trying to thank everyone but failing. Somewhere someone is probably shaking their head like "fug you teeray, I thought we were cool"

kinda like I am doing to everyone not mentioning my name :mad:

Archived