• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Richardson did flex muscles regarding Hardy

dswofford

I had the opportunity of meeting JR 3 times. He's a class act and very nice human being. He's very professional and courteous and expects people in his organization to act the same. He runs football team like a professional organization and he will not stand for unprofessional misconduct.

Any influence he had on Hardy not playing directly impacted an acquitted man helping he and the Carolinas win the Lombardi he nor we have ever had. What a golden opportunity under Cam's rookie deal lost.

Is this a joke

When you look at our roster do you think to yourself that all we need to be a serious title contender is an all pro DE

Why didn't he do the "right thing" when Steve Smith 89 was cracking team mates skulls?

Big difference between fighting with a teammate and hitting a woman.

An even bigger difference now in the post Ray Rice era.

Whatever chance Hardy might have had to stay here before completely vanished when the Ray Rice story blew up.

given the current climate against domestic abuse, especially in the NFL....I don't think he had much of a choice. Look at the public backlash the Cowgirls are dealing with since signing Hardy. Hell even Dallas' mayor poo poo'd on the signing. My entire lunch break today consisted of listening to Skip and Steven A. bash everything to do with Hardy AND bash NC's judicial process.

Now of course all of this will blow over come football time.... but no one even knows if Hardy will even PLAY this coming year. We're gonna sign him again not even knowing what kind of suspension he's going to get? Nope.

And you know that the Rae Carruth fiasco is still fresh on the Big Cat's mind. No way in seven Hells he would be a Panther this year.

Some of you just need to get over it. Relax. Chill. Enjoy the splendor that is ACC Basketball right now and just shut the eff up.

Hardy embarrassed Mr. Richardson publicly and basically robbed him, too. So yeah, I could understand how he feels even though I think the media blew it way out proportion.

At least he admitted that he had something to do with it.

Smartest thing you've ever posted.

Archived