• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My favorite WR's options after the 1st round..

WOW!!

My opinion is that all the 1st round rated wr will be gone by the 25th pick and we're either pick a Oline or Dline player in the 1st round..

So here are 3 of my favorite WR's who will be 2nd or later round picks and can come in and be a #2 WR day 1..

1. Nelson Agholor .....2nd round

2. Justin Hardy....... 3rd round

3. Tre Mcbride....... 3rd/4th round

Honorable mention......

This guy can't come in and start day 1 but with some development could be a nice weapon by mid-season

Kenny Bell.....5th round

What do you guys think??

Every yeah some players will fall and other will rise, I sure hope one of the top WR's could fall to us like KB did. However, if none of them do, I would like to have Justin Hardy, he's the guy I want to have who has sure hands.

Love Agholor but I don't see any way he's there at our pick in the 2nd. Talk is that the Eagles are high on him and he could be their 1st rounder even. I like Hardy but not McBride. I see Strong falling behind Perriman and DGB and going to us. Hardy in the 3rd/4th, and our WRs could be outstanding.

If you are going to attempt to analyze the Panthers, then know the GM.  We are not taking head cases.  I do not care about the talent, and neither does Gettlemen.  I just wish people would let it go.  No Turds will be drafted by us. 

I'd probably feel safe in saying Agholor goes in the first round. 

I would oppose that and feel pretty safe about saying Agholor wont be picked in the first round.

In the second round I like Sammie Coates, Devin Smith and Phillip Dorsett

Archived