• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS Sports 7 Round Mock Draft

Not Bad would take it.  Not overly thrilled about a QB in round 4 but I would take this draft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25149011/seven-round-2015-nfl-mock-draft-dgb-gurley-goldman-fall-out-of-first

25.  T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh

57.  Nelson Agholor, WR, Southern Cal

89.  Duke Johnson, RB, Miami

124.Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State

161. Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss
169. Gerod Holliman, S, Louisville
174. Corey Robinson, OT, Auburn

201. Andy Gallik, C, Boston College

242. Troy Hill, CB, Oregon

This would really address all our needs on top of the free agents we signed

Here is an article about Gerod Holliman being compared to a young Ed Reed

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000426238/article/scouts-take-louisvilles-gerod-holliman-like-a-young-ed-reed

Not bad. Disagree with a few things such as Gettleman taking two very undersized CB's when he has shown a clear preference for size, a QB and I like other OTs much more than Clemmings but I'd be totally satisfied if that's what we ended up with in the draft.

I can't really expect someone to know the desired positional traits of every team in the league and doing a full 7 round draft is a damn chore so the writer gets a pass from me on the CB's and Clemmings is a matter of preference. Teams with franchise QBs regularly take them in the mid rounds in the draft so it wouldn't be crazy if we did.

Besides the QB it looks like a good draft to me.

Everybody thinks Clemmings has a very high ceiling at LT. 

I really want Agholor and if we don't get Gurley (...or Gordon) then I want Duke Johnson. 

Senquez Golson & Gerod Holliman are ballhawks in the secondary. 

There is absolutely no need to draft a quarterback this year. Bpa be damned I will be pissed if we take a QB in any round.

We passed on Connor Shaw last year and he would have been a perfect fit. No need for a QB anymore...

IF we draft a qb, it could speak volumes about the Cam negotiations.  But we could draft a qb, trade Anderson....

Drafting a QB isn't necessarily a bad idea. I love having Anderson as a back up but he does cost money. Plus, Cam is nearing the point where he should be able to run the show without the need of a veteran like Derek helping him. 

I love Cam and want him to be one of the all time greats for us, but I don't think drafting a late round nudge would be a bad thing for him.

Besides the QB it looks like a good draft to me.

Everybody thinks Clemmings has a very high ceiling at LT.

I really want Agholor and if we don't get Gurley (...or Gordon) then I want Duke Johnson.

Senquez Golson & Gerod Holliman are ballhawks in the secondary.

A lot are people are saying Clemmings could be in the mold of Tyron Smith. If he could be even close to that I wouldn't mind the pick at all. But Gerod Holliman is definitely a ballhawk in the secondary.

Archived