• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JAX Sept 13

RoaringRiot

Definitely not yet. I'm meeting with them on Sat to work through a minor bump. Once everything is confirmed then we can let the world know our plans

I told you that asking them to paint one of the end zones black and blue was a bit too much

A few shots from Jags fans to get the blood flowing. They will have no idea what's going on when hundreds of rowdy Panther fans are raising hell from the cabanas.

JagsFan1:

Panthers in the home opener. I like that.

haveaseat:

CAROLINA!

DO YOU BLEED?

YOU WILL!!!!!

jaxjags625:

It's unbelievable the amount of Panthers fans I see on Twitter already claiming that they are 1-0...

GlockBortles, on 21 Apr 2015 - 8:53 PM, said:snapback.png

Right?? This is a run first team and I think we are very good at defending the run game, especially at home. The Panthers were lucky to sneak into the playoffs last year. I'm SO ready for this game now

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/11689-the-official-schedule-release-thread/page-1

I wouldn't mind if they lost every game now.

Not sure yet.

Also I was asleep but my fiance was worried about me because I hadn't moved in hours.

I think I'm getting a pair. Going to let my mom sit down there and then go down myself for a quarter or so. Those are freaking badass seats. Plus they're also all inclusive.

Archived