• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

This is exactly why I think the suspension is more about how Hardy handled himself AFTER the assault than the actual assault itself. Guy is a hell of an athlete/football player, but he's shown that his judgment is more than questionable.

But I'm sure retweeing things like 'Fug Goddell' will help improve his image :wacko:

If you're referring to the 'not what I heard' comment, I thought I had acknowledged that was out of line. You have my apology if I didn't.

In truth, I don't even know if you actually have a sister. I thought you might have been speaking metaphorically, but again, sorry if you weren't.

Thanks.

Actually I have two. Here is an Easter pic of them with a couple of my newphews. I dont upload attachments too much, so sorry if it's kind of small, but that's probably all the Huddle needs to see. Well, I guess it's not so small when you click it.

post-1184-0-83428800-1429819061_thumb.jp

I could have uploaded bikini pics, but this place ain't ready for that.

I'm sorry but if the NFL has all this damming evidence then why wasn't it shared? If any of this is true why wouldn't the courts follow through? Maybe because the injuries looked to be self inflicted? There are so many holes in her story and his, the NFL may feel like trying to be the law but it isn't. This is why because Ill informed idiots like yourself would throw half the innocent people in prison based on personal opinion not facts.

I really cannot stand people who cannot coherently express themselves without the use of abusive language. You are really not worth my time.

this 10 game suspension is excessive in comparision to what Rice and Peterson received.sure...i can understand the emotional complexity attached to this particular case, but SHAME on anyone who supports inequality.

Thanks.

Actually I have two. Here is an Easter pic of them with a couple of my newphews. I dont upload attachments too much, so sorry if it's kind of small, but that's probably all the Huddle needs to see.

20150405_122144.jpg

If the bikini pics are of you, nobody is ready for that :blink:

Thanks.

Actually I have two. Here is an Easter pic of them with a couple of my newphews. I dont upload attachments too much, so sorry if it's kind of small, but that's probably all the Huddle needs to see. Well, I guess it's not so small when you click it.

attachicon.gif20150405_122144.jpg

You have a beautiful family. If I wasn't married I'd say the typical hey what's her number line, but then I'm quite partial to black women in general. :)

There is photographic evidence of bruises and scrapes all over her body; enough evidence that a judge found him guilty and now the NFL has suspended him after viewing.

And Hardy paid her an undisclosed amount of money to keep quiet and go away so he could avoid a jury trial.

Yep, nothing is proven. Poor, innocent Greg.

I have seen exactly 0 pics. Please post the link. Thanks

Archived