• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy making new friends

ladypanther

Really don't give a fug what Hardy is doing anymore whether he is beating people up or saving kittens from burning buildings.

He is dead to me.

The suspension process is still interesting to me because I think it is absurd, but other than that, I could not care less what he does

So you're more of an Adrian Peterson type of guy?

I know that you're trying to be funny, but nope. I've always believed that you can talk things out 90 something percent of the time. Children are just little people who need direction. Corporal punishment is largely unnecessary, if necessary at all. I am more Dr. Spock than Adrian Peterson.

I know that you're trying to be funny, but nope. I've always believed that you can talk things out 90 something percent of the time. Children are just little people who need direction. Corporal punishment is largely unnecessary, if necessary at all. I am more Dr. Spock than Adrian Peterson.

I've always thought of them as lIttle drunk people

Hardy is and always has been a head case. He was in college and it's why he dropped to the 6th round. Ron Rivera was able to focus him enough to get production on the field. I don't think Dallas is the sort of environment he'll be able to focus in.

Davon Coleman and all 3 of his total tackles for 2014.  

That's right, not anywhere near the four tackles Hardy had for 2014.

Especially when you count the half dozen or so tackles Hardy had on Holder in one outing.

However, Coleman's salary was only $280,000 per tackle -

Hardy clocks in at $3,275,000 per tackle - unless you count his take downs of Holder, which would cut the rate to $1,310,000 per tackle.

That's right, not anywhere near the four tackles Hardy had for 2014.

Unless you count the half dozen tackles Hardy had on Holder in one outing.

However, Coleman's salary was only $280,000 per tackle -

Hardy clocks in at $3,275,000 per tackle - unless you count his take downs of Holder, which would cut the rate to $1,310,000 per tackle.

Bazinga

Archived