• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL says Pats guilty, and Brady knew

BREAKING: NFL finds it probable that Patriots deliberately deflated balls, Brady `generally aware'

Shocker....

Expected this conclusion. Just like baseball, if anyone is ever consistently better than everyone else, they are juicing or cheating. Even more so in a league designed to have parity ever year.

Because atmospheric conditions would have affected ALL the balls, not just the Patriots. Can't use the weather as an excuse. Even the smart dumb guys down the road at Harvard will tell you that.

Well then that just means that the Colts should be investigated as well for improperly inflating their balls!

they hung 45 on the colts because they were better..dumbest story ever

Started in October...

"Payment in the form of gifts from Jastremski to McNally was also referenced, in the form of shoes and other swag.

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week

McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks….or its a rugby sunday

McNally: fug tom

Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker

McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week

Note that this all began about the time that Tom Brady’s season turned around, from dreadful, to pro bowl caliber as the Patriots surged. Later texts also reference getting payment in the form of shoes."

http://thebiglead.com/2015/05/06/two-patriots-employees-exchanged-numerous-texts-on-deflation-scheme-starting-in-october-with-tom-brady-sucks/

I would like to take a minute and acknowledge Mark Brunei for having the balls to come out and say that Tom Brady was lying.

Brunei was on ESPN's NFL Live months ago and straight out said Brady was a damn liar.

I remember watching that segment.

1. I don't think Bellicheat or Kraft knew anything about it. Nevertheless, the organization and its leaders are overall RESPONSIBLE. The Patriots need to lose draft picks for violations of the rules and integrity of the game.

2. Tom Brady is LIKELY being dishonest about this whole thing. Brady needs to be suspended anywhere from half to a full season for violations of the rules and integrity of the game AND for lying to the league.

3. The Patriots equipment manager and the Officials locker room manager should be fired.

4. In the end, I think all QBs do it... some use more pressure, some less, but they ALL like the pressure to be manipulated to their preference. Even Andrew "The Football Deity" Luck. The Colts are a team of whiny bitches. And you were NEVER gonna win that game, Colts fans. The Patriots were better than you. Get the hell over it.

Archived