• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A little trouble in paradise (Seattle)? RW contract talks

He should get more. And Luck will likely get more after seeing the other two unfold. I love where we are.

Which is the reason why if you are Cam and Wilson you simply wait for the Colts to give Luck his overrated contract and then ask for the same. 

And Wilson, Newton, Luck, Tannehill, etc. are ALL going for broke. They were underpaid for the first part of their careers. They put in the time, proved themselves to be franchise QBs and now they expect to be compensated.

Nothing wrong with that.

Lol at the game manager Russell Wilson. He's a team player. Lol. There is no way he is deserving of the highest paying contract in NFL history and the Seahawks will find a new game manager if he doesn't come to his senses. I pray that Cam doesn't go full stupid when negotiations begin.

I wouldn't be too giddy over this guys considering Cam is gonna take whatever Russ gets and use that as his STARTING POINT for negotiations.

I am sure he will but considering we can franchise him for at least 2 years before he is making 20 million and there is no signing bonus and it is a series of 1 year contracts we get him for at least 7 years for less money than signing him long term. Getting 40 million guaranteed as a signing bonus is a strong incentive to sign. Plus Wilson has been more successful than Cam in less time. Cam has the stats but Wilson has what is valued in the league which is wins and stayed healthy. Truthfully Cam should not get as much as Wilson based on results.

Why? The guy wants to get paid. We all do. He is an idiot because he isn't worth what he is asking for but you can't blame him. This is a capitalist country after all.

Yes but I just get tired of the ego of wanting to be the highest player. Making a lot of money is one thing and i don't blame them but ditch the "I deserve more than all the others" attitude.

Archived