• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 36th Birthday Smitty

RelaxImaPro

Would Smitty have made a difference for the Panthers in the playoffs? Bet you his fellow Utah alum Gross would have stayed for another season if his buddy was not treated like dirt.

What would you have given for a receiver and LT like those two going into the playoffs last season?

Happy B-Day Smitty! Wish you were here. Miss the mentality Gross and you brought to the offense. It was noticeably absent in 2014.

And for any Panthers fan that disliked Smitty and his attitude, you must not want to win in the playoffs or a Lombardi. The players who win the Super Bowl have/had Smitty's attitude - Patriots, Seahawks, Ravens, Giants, Packers, Steelers, and Saints. You have to be nasty and get in the opponent's head to win it all.

I'm not the one out there washing peoples feet because I want people to think I'm Wide Receiver Jesus.

Has Smith ever said this? You do know, nobody is perfect right? There's guys on here...probably guys on here that you respect...who claim to be Christian, yet do things like belittle and talk down to other posters all the time. Nobody is perfect, and I don't think Smith has ever said he was. Him washing another mans feet had nothing to do with him wanting people to think of him as a "Wide Receiver Jesus". He was just humbling himself.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Smitty. 36 and the little guy is still out there doing his thing.

Every great Carolina player that leaves gets hated by huddlers.

Moose

Peppers

Hardy

Smith

Williams

If Cam leaves there will be many posts attacking his character.

if Cam leaves, I'm gonna seriously take a long look at my Pantherdom.

I don't want to stress out about our franchise QB and face of the Panther's organization.

I'm just hoping he's healthy and will see his new weapons, along with our slowly developing OL, as good enough reason to stay and possebly stay and retire as a Panther

we have the best uniforms, one of the best FO and our home fans keep buying in due to all the great moves the FO has made to give him ample reasons to be a successful star and face of our franchise.

this team is so close to making that jump from run

-of-the mill, to being sefious contenders, even beimg one of the youngest teams the league, whose team Building is doing so in all phases of the game.

Football is a game where team matters more than any player. I find it hard to imagine changing football teams because of any single player. Basketball I'm much more likely as the one player has such a profound effect. You can love a player and follow him as opposed to a team.

If Cam leaves...we will get someone else. But I don't think he's leaving. Not much of a chance at all. In my opinion.

Archived