• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

supplemental draft

Panther53521

Of course he's worth a pick, he was a projected top 5/first round LT in 2016.  But what pick should we be willing to give up?  I honestly don't know.  Unfortunately other teams desperation, us being 25th in the pecking order, and his possible red flags make it a long shot.  

Appears to be well known the Falcons are interested, which is almost as stupid as us knowing they wanted Funchess.  But I doubt we give up a high enough pick.  Can't wait to find out.

An NFC personnel man told the Newark Star-Ledger that he hears the Falcons are the "most interested" team in Clemson LT Isaiah Battle.
"I'll be surprised if he's not taken," said the same executive. "He's worth a shot, for sure. It's just a matter of how much is he worth to you." Battle is expected to be taken in next Thursday's Supplemental Draft, but has a number of off-field issues, hence his decision to leave Clemson and bolt for the NFL. He's going to be a project, but has ideal height at 6-foot-7 and a slender 275 pounds.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/11149/isaiah-battle

Hope they don't get him for anything later than a 2nd.

Archived