• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Advice - What's the best way to ask your wife to get a boob job?

Hotsauce

But 4 realz... here is the answer....

You don't say crap about them until she brings it up again. Then, when she says maybe she should get them done, you say that you think she is perfect the way she is but if she thinks it would help her feel more confident you are all for it and will fund it. 

Hey look, I have all this spare money lying around. What? It's exactly the amount you need for a boob job? What a coincidence!

Hey look, I have all this spare money lying around. What? It's exactly the amount you need for a boob job? What a coincidence!

No no, you say you were saving up for the next big anniversary date (5th, 10th, 15th.... ) 

Sheesh, buncha rookies in this joint. 

my wife has brought it up more than once to me. if i wanted her to get it done i'd go the whole "you're fine just the way you are, but if you want to get them done i'll support you" but frankly idgaf about perfect boobs and i can't fathom dropping hard-earned money on cosmetic surgery to "fix" them.

It's obvious why some of us are allowed out of the house regularly and some aren't. 

ain't that the udder truth

my wife has brought it up more than once to me. if i wanted her to get it done i'd go the whole "you're fine just the way you are, but if you want to get them done i'll support you" but frankly idgaf about perfect boobs and i can't fathom dropping hard-earned money on cosmetic surgery to "fix" them.

so....still pointing north.

Real > fake any day

Yep. Fake tits are nasty, whore looking poo and it's not a one a done operation. Upkeep is a must and is done every ten years or they'll look like poo. Implants are fuging stupid and to me displays very low intellect. However a 'lift' I can go with. But going to the scalpel to look better? You don't sound like a real winner/catch of a guy if that's what you want IMO, no offense.

Yep. Fake tits are nasty, whore looking poo and it's not a one a done operation. Upkeep is a must and is done every ten years or they'll look like poo. Implants are fuging stupid and to me displays very low intellect. However a 'lift' I can go with. But going to the scalpel to look better? You don't sound like a real winner/catch of a guy if that's what you want IMO, no offense.

Some don't fare as well as others.

If my wife wants a new set of boobs, and she thinks that it will make her feel better/more comfortable....we will be on the way to the Dr's office that afternoon.  All I care about is her being happy/comfortable in her skin, and I will damn well pay for it to make her that way.

1-Divorce

2-take half

3-????

4- get a younger implanted replacement

real tits have become polar bears.

BlAme us dumbass men for rewarding women who get them.

Next time the conversation turns in that direction, you should emphatically reassure her that you love her body and no matter how it changes with age, you will continue to love her.  That is a part of growing old together.  You could throw in a joke about your balls sagging and ask if they bother her smacking the back of her knees when you have sex.

However, confidence is the key to success in life.  Confidence before competence.  If having impressive cleavage would do anything to boost her confidence, it is money well spent.  I would tell her you have saved money for a rainy day and would do anything to make her happy. You wouldn't mind skipping the trip to Vegas that you had planned in order for her to be happy. Again, making it her decision and NOT ABOUT YOU.

Archived