• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what's the maddest you've ever been as a panthers fan?

PhillyB

the officiating was awful when we played them in 2007 too.  i remember marion barber getting spotted at least a yard and a half/more likely two yards on a rushing attempt for a first down.  steve smith made a catch and was laying on his back having controlled the ball all the way through when a cowboy came by and popped the ball out.  the back judge ruled it a completed pass until who else but mike carey comes sprinting across the field, rules it incomplete, has the call challenged by fox, and then confirms his own ruling. 

i remember their secondary straight up mugging our receivers and getting no calls too.  one of the most egregious ones where a DB basically tackled drew carter with the ball five feet above his head actually used to be on youtube.  no flag.

Every game with the Cowboys since 05 has been complete BS. Hoping we stomp the piss out of them this year.

it seems like we always get dallas at our absolute worst.  we either beat ourselves or there is some kind of officiating fugery going on.

tony romo's world premiere in 2006 actually started off with a 14-0 panther lead.  then keyshawn johnson dropped a walk-in touchdown pass and things went downhill from there.  i think dallas actually set a franchise record for fourth quarter points in that game with 25.  it was horrible.  then i got to go into work on monday and face my dallas fan boss.

How about the whole 49ers playoff game.

Between the bullsh*t refs, Shula going full retard in the redzone, and Kaep doing Cam's celebration, I bout had an anuersym. I was so fuging heated that day (and the following weeks). Godammit, I'm getting angry just thinking about that rigged game.

2012 away game against the Falcons.  The "GTFO My Field" game.  When Roddy White caught that ball I lost my poo.  I also became quite productive.  My wife was tired of our front porch swing, and it was removed from the front porch quickly.

I don't know if "mad" is the word I would use for the 2008 debacle. I felt more hopeless and supremely discouraged... like a milder version of something you might feel if you lost your job, your wife left you, and your house burned down all in the same day. I knew that was the end of us being a good team and that we wouldn't sniff that level of success for a long time.

Since these are fresh on my mind.. Watching Bersin slide/kneel into that punt and watching Harper ole the returner in the cincy game both had me ready to explode.

Also, every single snap that Jimmy Clausen took.

Mine has nothing to do with a game rather it happens every time I get sucked into a Cam convo with my dad and his nephew.

They start with the well informed opinion of "he sucks", then  they just spew nonsensical drivel as my blood pressure reaches critical mass.

Then with a matter of fact tone they inform me that my team won't ever win anything while that "dumb n$&@!&" is at QB.

Thats usually when I lose it tell them both to kiss my Cam lovin ass and I can't wait to see my team roll which ever half-assed band wagon they are on.  Dad likes Peyton, cousin likes Peyton... They don't even cheer for a whole team.

...just infuriating.

Mine has nothing to do with a game rather it happens every time I get sucked into a Cam convo with my dad and his nephew.

They start with the well informed opinion of "he sucks", then  they just spew nonsensical drivel as my blood pressure reaches critical mass.

Then with a matter of fact tone they inform me that my team won't ever win anything while that "dumb n$&@!&" is at QB.

Thats usually when I lose it tell them both to kiss my Cam lovin ass and I can't wait to see my team roll which ever half-assed band wagon they are on.  Dad likes Peyton, cousin likes Peyton... They don't even cheer for a whole team.

...just infuriating.

i hate talking to people about football.  sometimes i forget that not everyone in real life follows it like we do here and it drives me insane when somebody's honest opinion on some topic is insanely misinformed and makes no sense but they're still super confident about it.

like i was friends with a redskins fan who, after washington traded a 2nd + conditional 3rd/4th for donovan mcnabb and later handed him a five year extension for $78 million with $40ish guaranteed, was convinced that the whole thing was just so that they could trade him.  like before he even took a snap for the redskins he was convinced that's why they brought him in and he wouldn't hear a single thing otherwise from me or anyone else.

Archived