• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the HAPPIEST you have been as a Panthers fan?

Hotsauce

After the 1996 Steelers game that sent us to the playoffs, winning the NFC WEST in just our 2nd year. No one wanted to leave, no one! And then watching my children (13 & 11 then) high-fiving the players as they came back out & ran around the stadium. My kids were so excited, I'll never forget that night.

Then us surprising the world by going to the Super Bowl.

oh no not the punter!

Sauerbrun- the best punter in NFL history according to himself.

not the whole o-line but most.  I think 3 starters? 

• Three of the starting five members of the Panthers Super Bowl offensive line were apparently prescribed "disturbing" amounts of steroids and HGH.
• The majority of the players reported considerable physical side effects, including loss of hair, shrunken testicles and all kinds of nipple issues. (Really.)
• Two players, including Todd Stussie, who's still in the NFL, received shipments of steroids within a week of the Super Bowl loss to the Patriots.

http://deadspin.com/197084/boy-the-panthers-sure-do-like-their-steroids 

The 10-9 win at sf in 2013 was one of my favorite games I ever attended. I just happened to be in sf on business and was on the edge of my seat. Great defense that day. Then I got to see the new England mnf and new Orleans rain game in person that same year. 2013 was definitely a lot of fun. Amazing how upset I was in the bills game that same year.

About 2 minutes before Kasey kicked the ball out of bounds....

Also x-clown, seeing a top cats boob at my one and only live panthers game (opening game against San Diego where moose dropped the game winning td in front of me)... And any game where peppers took over and seemed to single handedly DESTROY the opposing team. Him chasing Vick down sideline to sideline was one of the most astounding things I've ever seen.

The week leading up to the Super Bowl and seeing all the Go Panthers signs all over the city.  

This.  The Uptown Pep rally, everybody had a car flag, and there were vendor tents at every major street corner in the city selling Panthers stuff.  Awesome times.

Archived