• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 on 1 - Rookie Daryl Williams vs Wes Horton

Jeremy Igo

That right side with him and Trai will rival any other in the rest of the league.  That's going to be one hell of a human sled opening holes.  Now only if lee can be running ahead of the RB through that hole like he running of the Bulls.  Shula will look like a genius!

Wes Horton has got to be worth a 6/7 rounder, right?? He started much of last season and can move inside on passing downs. He's cheap and gotten steady snaps over the years.

I say that cause stars injury and Cole&Edwards are old. So love or another DT is needed for 53 roster.

Serious question. 

What at is it about him that made everybody pass up on him in the draft? He seems coachable, has decent footwork, clearly doesn't skip leg day, and looks like a mean SOB and he's from a big boy school.

They misjudged his athleticism, He is going to get better with conditioning and reps. The run game is going to wear down all the teams, just need to find the right combo for WR for a smoother offense.  

Take your hand and cover the top half of the vine screen. Just watch his feet. That is a huge improvement since June. Daryl seems coachable. 

Beat me to it.  Really nice job.  You have to wonder if we are not thinking LT---I doubt it for 2015--even Gross played RT for a season---but Thompson, the LT at Oklahoma, said Williams was the better athlete.  Hmm.

I am not 100% sold on Remmers; Seattle showed his weaknesses.  How has he looked?

Archived