• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So our record without KB?!

PanthersUnited

not to be that guy but KB was OK last season. His 5 out of his 9 TDs came in garbage time, when we were down 21+ in the 4th Q. All this after being the 6th most targeted in the NFL last season and he wasn't even close to 6th in NFL yardage. I haven't done the yardage but I'll guess his true contribution to helping us win will be around say 700yds and 4TDs. That's easily replaceable if u ask me. 

Of course he would have been much improved this year but if we can replace his last year's production, we will be alright. 

thats why I'm not worried. KB is a good reciever but is wildly overrated by the majority of Huddlers.

The garbage time argument could be applied to any WR. Based on that logic, Beckham JR was average with the Giants last season.

You can't just take the "well we'll just replace this amount of yards and touchdowns" approach, and pretend it's solved. Rivera attempted that logic last offseason when we completely gutted our WR core, and we saw how that played out initially. Remove a target like Benjamin in the red zone, and yes that has a big affect on our offense. I don't think we are going 0-16 or something absurd like that, but to act as if Benjamin is "overrated" is absurd.

The garbage time argument could be applied to any WR. Based on that logic, Beckham JR was average with the Giants last season.

You can't just take the "well we'll just replace this amount of yards and touchdowns" approach, and pretend it's solved. Rivera attempted that logic last offseason when we completely gutted our WR core, and we saw how that played out initially. Remove a target like Benjamin in the red zone, and yes that has a big affect on our offense. I don't think we are going to 0-16 or something absurd like that, but to act as if Benjamin is "overrated" is absurd.

Okay.

thats it I am canceling my Sunday Ticket!.. Not!! Injury is name of the game..time to get over adversity if they are to be Super Bowl contenders!! Crap happens!! Lets hope this is as major as it gets!!

I'm not buying the ticket until after the results of the Houston game, now way can a cough up $250 for a horrendous offense. Hopefully I can find a good stream 

Archived