• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

This hurts...but it is ridiculous that some of you think that a 2nd year WR is the difference between a winning season and a losing one.  If the Patriots could win 10 games without Brady, than surely we (a much better defensive team) can win a weak division without a WR.  

Sorry but this really hurts, i think we are definitely gonna have to change up the philosophy now. WR core is gonna have to get it done by committee again. And im okay if Cam does not have a break out season (I hope he does)  the problem is we have to hear it from everyone outside the organziation about how he isnt "taking the next step" another season. I thought Gettleman would have drafted 3 or 4 receivers since we let Smitty go but we have only drafted 2. We stacked a lot on Benjamin playing and producing and now its gonna hurt us this season. I just really thought we would step up from grinding out games for wins to straight up outplaying everyone to wins this year. I dont see it now, we are gonna have to be that 2013 team again unless there are guys who have completely elevating their games and we just havent seen it yet on this team.

Well this thread has finally driven me to start "IGNORING" some commenters here.  Can't take their poison on top of everything else.

some of the poisonous comments came from some who joined today (trolls)? And the outers are the chicken little crowd that only get vocal when there is some drama happening. 

fug...god fugin damnit...we can seriously never catch a break...I feel really bad for KB.

It's got to suck for the team and all the fans knowing we were going to be sick as fug this year now it's going to be a defensive battle with us edging out wins or barely losing again. FML.

Hope Bersin/Brown/Funch/Byrd can step up cuz damn dat WR core is shat now.

fug...god fugin damnit...we can seriously never catch a break...I feel really bad for KB.

It's got to suck for the team and all the fans knowing we were going to be sick as fug this year now it's going to be a defensive battle with us edging out wins or barely losing again. FML.

Hope Bersin/Brown/Funch/Byrd can step up cuz damn dat WR core is shat now.

Exactly, this is what i wasnt looking forward to this year.  Thought we would elevate to a consistent margin winning team, now we may have to be that 2013 team again. Also that guy that wore 76 played a big part in us edging out those wins and he aint here anymore either...fug.

Archived