• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp Photos and Notes - Final Practice

Jeremy Igo

Well someone said something about the pats run a two TE offense. Remember we have shula, in which we run long to medium routes that are predictable and takes to long to develope which always gets me going on game day. I  know every fan at home that watches  a panthers game screaming at the tv, why cant we have crossing routes, drags or even misdirection routes. Well we have shula and untill he is gone we will stay the course and blame the talent for his short comings and i will still scream for my panthers.

• Pie 1

None of the receivers (not named Ginn) did anything to really help their cause today and prove they can be a number one or two receiver.

I realize the point you are making but thinking that any receiver on the roster besides Funchess could elevate into a number one wide receive role is either crazy or just shows how long its been since we've had a true number one receiver in Carolina.  No wide receiver fits the mold, has the talent, or creates the mismatches that a number one receiver provides, unfortunately Greg Olsen is our number one, the best we can hope for is for someone to step up big time and be a number two.

That's what makes LeVeon Bell look so good.

It helps but he may have the best vision of any back in the NFL and is among the top 5 shiftiest. I'd bet those contribute more to his success than hiding behind the line. Oh and he's possibly the best route runner out of the backfield.

I still think there's some thought going into Remmers playing center so much. Like maybe Gettleman is preparing for life without Ryan Kalil. If Remmers can get the job done, that'll free us up to not have to sink a big contract into Kalil when his deal is up and Daryl Williams can play right tackle.

I still think there's some thought going into Remmers playing center so much. Like maybe Gettleman is preparing for life without Ryan Kalil. If Remmers can get the job done, that'll free us up to not have to sink a big contract into Kalil when his deal is up and Daryl Williams can play right tackle.

That is exactly whats going on. Kalil salary is ridiculous next year.

believe in RP...on yesterday's practice:

"That was a clinic," wide receivers coach Ricky Proehl said. "We've got a great group of guys, and they're up to the challenge. I'm excited for them.

Some huddlers now say we will lose 3 games due to KB being out, which is just insane. it's going to be a tough season but WTF? we made improvements from last year and the only thing that is suspect is special teams. If we can get out the gate with ugly wins, it's going to be blast this year.

• Pie 1

Great write-ups all training camp long.  I don't know of any team that has a professional photographer documenting practices the way Jeremy does.  Truly impressive.

Between Jeremy and Bill Voth, the quality of Panthers reporting has skyrocketed from a few years ago.  Being a smaller market, the Panthers do not have near the quantity of coverage some teams do, but I truly would stack the quality of coverage against anyone.

• Pie 4