• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Of the 30K Pats fans that will be in BofA tomorrow:

SCP

I've been a die hard panthers fan for 16 years and I've never been to BOA for a game. I've been to plenty out here, but still have never had the opportunity to go. Never been to the east coast period. 

you really have to be exposed to the people me, scp, and others are talking about i guess.  maybe on the surface it seems like a double standard because we're inclusive of panthers fans from all over the country.

but getting yelled at in a food lion parking lot by a 300 pound redneck in a faded aikman jersey while he's climbing into his truck nuts equipped primered pick up changes a man.

e: to expand on this, teams like dallas, pittsburgh, and new england are also incredibly easy to be fans of.  the panthers not so much.  i think a die hard rams or jaguars fan in the carolinas would be easier to deal with.

The second time the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl my friend Courtney was at my SB party. She was watching the game so intently. She is from Connecticut and is a big Pats fan. She was so pissed when they lost because everyone at my house was talking poo to her. The night ended with a guy getting a paint roller pole broken over his noggin. 

Moral of the story is fug the Patriots. 

Archived