• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs, Falcons and Saints all look like complete garbage

R0CKnR0LLA

Agree.  After KB went down, like most, I felt like my dog died for a few days.  I'm over it now.  That's football.  Survive and Advance, 3 Peat, and, with a D and running game hopefully in sync with a healthy Cam, a chance against anyone in Jan/Feb to bring the ring to CLT for the first time.

Saints are 0 - 3 in pre-season.  Sweet.  Even with our Offense troubles, look at the difference in points scored.

NFC SouthWLTPCTPFPADIFFSTRK
Carolina Panthers2100.66772711L1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers1200.3334868-20L1
Atlanta Falcons1200.3336267-5L2
New Orleans Saints03006483-19L3

It's a bit surprising we've allowed 71 points, but after the way our D played on Friday, I don't expect the same thing come regular season.

Brees was in for one drive today and they managed to get a FG on that drive. 

Last week Brees played the 1st quarter and put up 15 on the Pats.

Not sure how that's looking like crap. I think the Saints are the biggest threat in the division, Cooks is healthy and Browner and Lewis are a legit corner duo. 

Saints are 0 - 3 in pre-season.  Sweet.  Even with our Offense troubles, look at the difference in points scored.

NFC SouthWLTPCTPFPADIFFSTRK
Carolina Panthers2100.66772711L1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers1200.3334868-20L1
Atlanta Falcons1200.3336267-5L2
New Orleans Saints03006483-19L3

It's a bit surprising we've allowed 71 points, but after the way our D played on Friday, I don't expect the same thing come regular season.

has the looks of the worst division in the NFL again. we got a good chance to threepeat.

has the looks of the worst division in the NFL again. we got a good chance to threepeat.

If it's any consolation, the NFC West looks worse right now, though I don't necessarily expect that to continue:

NFC WestWLTPCT
San Francisco 49ers1200.333
Seattle Seahawks1200.333
Arizona Cardinals0200
St. Louis Rams0300

Archived