• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons will be tough this year, which leads me to...

Hotsauce

Only team in the NFC south that should give us trouble is ATL. NO still has no defense and their offense isn't like it used to be without Graham. TB is TB, they can't do anything right. 

Atlanta is the only team that has a potent offense. Their defense is suspect at the moment but I wouldn't count them out. We won't be winning any shootouts against Atlanta for the simple fact that our offense isn't built for that. 

Why would you even post that..  It was one game and they looked like same normal Falcons in the second half..  They scored 6 points and gave up 21

It's just his personality.  He changes his opinions at the drop of a hat, not even considering the, as Rivera would say, situation and circumstances.  There was nothing impressive from either team in that game.  Just two bad defenses getting walked on.

thanks, I also have google. It also helps if you watch the game though.  They are a much improved unit as a whole, and Dan Quinn is building SEA 2.0 with a bunch of no name guys.

I thought their D looked good, and I know I'm not alone on that.

Dan Quinn didn't even build SEA 1.0 though. He inherited a great defense and scheme from Gus Bradley 

I didn't watch the game but by reading what you all posted it seems pretty obvious to me that Atl did most of its damage in the first half.  What gets me is NO ONE has mentioned this was their first game under this coach.  No Tape, no nothing.  A team has nothing to game plan off of.  Other than how Seattle might play. 

After the first half they figured it out and things got easier.  The Eagles got too far behind before being able to make adjustments.

As teams get tapes for both sides of the ball the true color of the Falcons will shine through.

ANYONE Crowning them champs because they beat the Eagles AT HOME NO LESS is a moron.

From Panthers.com today:

The Panthers have won four of their last five against the Falcons by getting after quarterback Matt Ryan and, last year at least, neutralizing Jones.

They've won four of their last six against the Saints.

They've won four in a row against the Buccaneers,

I didn't really realize our current records against our NFC South rivals were this strong at the moment:  Obviously I knew we'd done well enough against them in 2013 & 2014 since we won the division... but our good winning performance against Atlanta & NO goes back to Dec. 2012.  (I *DO* remember our big win over Atlanta in early Dec. 2012 when we were 3 & 9, and which began our 4 game winning streak and comeback that season.  That was one of the games which turned me into a fanatical Panther's fan!) 

Matt Ryan sucks and we will destroy him in both games. I aint worried. 

All I'm gonna say to this thread is, Ryan is gonna Ryan as he always does. We're gonna be in his face as we usual. We got this.

Dan Quinn didn't even build SEA 1.0 though. He inherited a great defense and scheme from Gus Bradley 

Wait. Isn't that the Gus Bradley whose team we just beat last Sunday??? Yeah, the Jags, but ..... come on.

Archived