• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs week: MRSA, metal science, crab legs, and Gold Bond Medicated Powder

SCP

This is another literary masterpiece from SCP. I don't know what he is selling across the country, but he missed his calling in literary work. I believe SCP would make a great author, or screen writer. I'll compare him to Paul Mooney, sh*t better change that as Mooney is from Louisiana. I'll compare him to Judd Apatow. I always enjoy the work SCP displays in his essays, and this one is not lacking in content, mental display, or deranged adjectives. Great work as always, and I'm looking forward to the next 12+!

Pewter has a melting point of a measly 170 degrees Fahrenheit for the love of Christ.  To put that into perspective, Jameis has to get his water up to 212 degrees to steam his damned crab legs....

Did you know that Hillsborough County and the surrounding counties have the most Golden Corrals per capita in the world?  

U8INyfB.gif

I hope you plan on paying for the keyboard I just spit coffee all over

LMAO

You know Bucs fans know how to party so after sharing a few drags off a peach flavored Vape wand and swapping backwash in a round of Summer Shandy shots, they enter the stadium ready to yell “Arrrgh” and “Shiver me timbers” or whatever the fug they yell at Bucs games.

Archived