• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey You, Get Your Damn Hands Off Her: How the Panthers can go back to the future to beat the Eagles

PhillyB

Best one yet, PhillyB. Between this and the SCP thread, I don't see how we lose this game.

Side note: the next two games are the ones I want the most. 

Can we get a blowout just once please? Well, twice.

Back to back blowouts after winning at Seattle would be the best three game stretch in our 20 years.  Would love to see that kind of consistency and beating the teams you're supposed to beat, on a national stage to boot.  Sheer Panthers ecstasy. 

• Pie 3

Jordan Matthews seems to be the matchup we have to win IMO.   We should be able to contain there rush....can't let Mathews have a game.   Think he had a big day last year too 

good of write up as usual

Edited by CRA
  • Pie 1

Jordan Matthews seems to be the matchup we have to win IMO.   We should be able to contain there rush....can't let Mathews have a game.   Think he had a big day last year too 

good of write up as usual

Agreed.

I'm interested to see if we cover him with Norman, since Matthews usually lines up in the slot.  If not, we'll need another great game from Bene. 

• Pie 2