• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith's son thinks we should make a trade for a certain WR before the deadline

RelaxImaPro

First and foremost Gettleman would have to swallow his pride. Then there's the unnecessary tension it'd most likely bring to a locker room which seems to be (from the outside) really close. I just think too much has happened over the last year or so for this to ever happen.

I just hope Gettleman does something at WR before the deadline! If Seattle loses tonight, call and inquire about Kearse!

As much as it pains me to say it, Smith is a natural Raven,  and that fan base rightfully appreciates and loves 89. 

It is a shame that it ended like it did here.  Dave Gettleman and many here basically said that Smitty had outlived his usefulness on the gridiron. Well,  that was wrong.  After all the spilled blood and guts in reference to his departure,  I just don't see a return happening.  

His legend has grown though---through it all---and I fully expect to see his bust in Canton one day. 

I'm at the point where I just want it to get done, so that these threads stop.  Not calling out the OP...but the idea is going to exist until the trade deadline.

And then probably next year if he even hints at one more shot for a ring. 

The trade deadline also stops these threads (or at least renders them moot).

Archived